Recent workforce trends have given us a new recruitment tool - reverse reference checking. Unlike the traditional method where employers contact a candidate's provided references to gather information about the candidate, reversed reference checking flips the process. It's a hot topic and a great opportunity for employers to improve their candidate experience, candidate fit and overall employer brand!
Listen to this insightful webinar where we explore questions such as:
- How did reverse reference check come about?
- How does reverse reference checking work?
- What are the benefits for candidates and employers?
- What is the best way to conduct a reverse reference check?
- How can organisations maximise the value of reverse referencing, such as improving their employer brand?
- Professor Gary Martin, CEO of Australian Institute of Management WA and workforce trend spotter
- Carl-Johan Holmberg, Recruitment Researcher
- Niklas Ekberg, Business Developer
We hope you find the content interesting! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have questions or want to know more!
Elevating the reference checking journey: HumanTrust and Refapp
Recruitment agency HumanTrust is dedicated to creating exceptional recruitment processes at all...
How Lyko optimises reference checking at scale with Refapp
Fast-growing beauty retailer Lyko conducts several hundred hiring processes each year. To manage...
How Bonnier News benefits from Refapp Insights in their data-driven recruitment process
Bonnier News, Sweden's leading news provider and the largest media group in the Nordic region, is...