About this document
When, how and why we collect personal data
- We collect, store and process personal information about you for marketing purposes when you explicitly allow this. We use your personal data to market our services and to provide information about new services, newsletters and invitations to our events.
- We collect, store and process your personal information when you contact us, for example, if you make an inquiry on our website, apply for a job, send us an e-mail or phone us. The personal data that you provide us with will be used for responding to your questions or requests and will be stored in our systems for administrative and back-up reasons.
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is that processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of Talentwise to provide its products and services, to provide support to our customers, to market our products and services and to respond to your questions and inquiry.
What information do we collect from you?
The information we collect includes your name, e-mail, phone number, the content of your message to us and other information you provide us with.
We might also collect Cookies and Usage Data from your activities on Refapp’s web page such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Sweden and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Sweden and process it there.
What rights do you have to your information?
Our processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the European Data Protection legislation, which prevents us from making unlawful use of your personal data.
At any time, you have the right to:
- request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- correct the data that we hold about you
- ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- ask for restriction of our use of your personal data
- object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing
- have your personal data transferred to another organization
To exercise your rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with the supervisory authority (in Sweden this is Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten).
Talentwise AB employs third party service providers to keep this website and its associated services running. During this process minimal personal information is processed by these parties.
HubSpot provides the hosting of this website as well as of the help centre. For this it processes some information such as IP address to make it possible to serve the website. HubSpot also tracks aggregated usage statistics without personal data and processes information provided by you through forms and other interactive elements.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
At times, we might employ platforms to follow-up on ongoing advertising campaigns, such as LinkedIn. When these are active, you will be prompted by CookieBot to give consent about this usage.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Effective date: 2023-06-08